Carbon monoxide (CO) is a
colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is slightly less dense than air. It
is toxic to animals and people alike. Signs and symptoms of carbon
monoxide poisoning may include:
•Nausea or vomiting.
•Shortness of breath.
•Loss of consciousness.
Call us today for your $30
Carbon Monoxide test. Our trained professionals will bring in a calibrated
meter that can detect as low as 1 part per million of CO in the air your
breathing. We will ensure that your furnace is operating safely with no Heat
exchanger or flue leaks so you and your family can feel safe and warm during
the long cold days of winter.